Friday, February 15, 2013

1 Corinthians 16

This is our last chapter of 1 Corinthians. I enjoyed this book and I hope everyone else enjoyed this book too.

My favorite verses where 13 - 14
(13) Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. (14) Let all that you do be done in love.
I like these verses because .it tells us that we should stay with God and not stray from Him. Don't let anyone move you away from your faith with Christ.  Verse 14 says Let all that you do be done in love. This verse is self-explanatory but it is important because love is the most important virtue as it talks about in Colossians 3:14.

3 comments:

Nathan Coupleton said...

V. 13 Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. (1 Corinthians 16:13 NLT)

I love this verse! If you ever feel like no matter what temptation comes your way you lose to it and sin even though you don't want to, you need this verse. No temptation can cause you to stumble if you are on your gaurd, standing firm in God, acting like the man/women He made you to be, and using the strength He gives believers. God is watchin out for you, but if you aren't close to Him you won't hear His warning cries.

Wyatt McBride said...

Why do you have to take the same verses that I like? So, as you guys can tell, I like verses 23+24, and I like that because that is what should define us through our actions.

Evan McBride said...

I liked vers 23 like every body ells