Friday, November 29, 2013

Hebrews 11 Hall of Faith

Hebrews 11. Everyone really needs to read this incredible chapter!
Hebrews 11 is all about faith.

Hebrews 11:1 defines faith "now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."

The rest of the chapter talks mainly about people that have great faith, like Moses and David.

V. 6 really stuck out to me.
It talked about how if you don't have faith, you cannot please God.
It goes on to say that to draw near to God you must first believe He exists (obviously),
Then you must believe he rewards those who seek him.

Faith is really important and essential to be a Christian. Brother Lawerence in practicing te prescence of God says that faith is sufficient to bring us to a state of almost near perfection in Jesus.

One time I was going to Harris Teeter to pray with people with my friend Drew Podrebarac. I asked him what kind of stuff God would do, and he answered me with "the results will be as big a your faith." God wants to do super amazing things in our life, but He first wants us to believe in Him.
That's what I got from Hebrews 11, I know you guys will get tons from te LORD also so please comment it below.

No comments: