Monday, November 18, 2013

Hebrews 2

It's Hebrews 2 Today! Hebrews 2 is a really great chapter. The first 5 verses of Hebrews 2 talk about paying close attention to the Bible so that we will not fall away from its teachings. The rest of the verses talk about Jesus as the founder of our salvation and how He conquered death.
verse 18 stuck out the most to me.
Hebrews 2:18 (ESV) For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.
Whenever I've been, through hard times in my life, Jesus has always used them to help me grow in my relationship with Him, and to help minister to others going through the same stuff. It's pretty cool to think Jesus has been through the same sort of stuff we have, so He understands what we're going through.
I'm praying you guys get a lot out of Hebrews 2 cuz I know I did. See yall Wednesday.

No comments: