Monday, April 22, 2013

Hey guys so I found a verse in Timothy and I really liked it and I feel like it represents the youth.

1 Timothy 4:12 “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.” 


I like this because its saying  even though we are young we can still set and example to the

ones who look up at us or who are lost. When I read this I immediately thought of Drew and

 how he is such a great example to me and all the youth also he is doing so much to give 

back and help people who are lost.  So that is why I liked that verse.


:)

5 comments:

Nate said...

Lol you're kinda supposed to comment ur idea but great post Ian! I love that verse too and Drew is a great example!

Joe Hinkle said...

We are comment our ideas?? I thought we were choosing verses.

Btw I love that verse Ian. It tells us that even though we are still teenagers we can still make a big difference for God.

Kitty @ Four Toms and a Mom said...

Ian was posting on the evening of the night before his designated date, so that people will see it before school in the morning.

I think Drew has been inspirational to us all-- stepping out in faith. Be like David, guys! You have no idea how powerful you are!

I'm an adult now and finally realizing the power I have in Christ. How I wish I had understood that when I was in high school.

The gift you are given right now, guys, to be at Impact Church--such a different, extraordinary experience, is something you will understand if you don't already, to be one of the most shaping tools of your soul!

Unknown said...

Good post Ian! I completely agree with you on this. Don't be discouraged because of your age, and in fact the bible tells us to be like children in our faith! God can use anyone big or small, young or old!

Nathan said...

Oh sorry Ian didn't realize you were posting early.
And joe we are choosing verses but Drew said to comment if we had any ideas for Sunday.